WHAT IS SVR CV50 NATURAL RUBBER?
SVR CV50 natural rubber is a product line of natural rubber with stable viscosity from 45 to 55.
Rubber varieties and planting years have a great impact on product quality, especially on Mooney viscosity index. In the developed rubber producing countries, in the manufacturing process, manufacturers are always equipped with the main measuring and testing equipments such as plasticity meters, viscometer.
The control of the production process with measuring equipment for timely calibration is important to give producers the means to achieve their production goals by testing.
Because SVR CV50 (constant viscosity) rubber is characterized by constant viscosity and plasticity, it is preferred by manufacturers. mix of substances in the mixture well, high adhesion) will create a good product and uniform.
This type of rubber is used to make rubber bands, glue, sidewalls, tires, table tennis rackets,…
Located in Binh Phuoc Province and Kontum Province, Vietnam
- SVR3L – 20,000/y
- SVR10 – 20,000/y
All products meet TCVN 3769:2016 standard
Advanced wastewater treatment technology
- Stable viscosity (Mooney viscosity between 45 and 55)
- Flexibility, adhesion has confirmed this rubber thrive on the domestic market as well as the world.
4. SVR CV50 QUALITY SPECIFICATIONS ACCORDING TO TCVN 3769:2016
- Dirt content (max% wt), retained on 45 micron sieve: 0,02
- Ash content (max % wt): 0,40
- Nitrogen content (max % wt): 0,60
- Volatile matter (max % wt): 0,60
- Plasticity retention index (PRI) (min): 60
- Mooney Viscosity ML ( 1’ + 4’ ) 100°C: 50±5
5. PRODUCTION PROCESS OF APT
Depending on the specific requirements of each customer, finished products SVR CV50 will be blended to meet customer requirements.
Our SVR CV50 rubber processing production line is supplied and maintained periodically by Quang Trung Mechanical Co., Ltd., a reputable company in the mechanical industry, manufacturing production lines and water treatment systems. waste in Vietnam rubber industry.
More information about Quang Trung Mechanical Co., Ltd: Click here
APT’S NATURAL RUBBER PORTFOLIO
MIXTURES of SVR 3Lthinguyen2023-05-10T16:59:47+07:00
MIXTURES of SVR 10thinguyen2023-05-10T16:58:04+07:00